Forms and Policies
Look here for everything from IMLeague forms, semester dues, and our constitution
We gotta keep the lights on - club dues are paid at McComas Hall every semester. Walk through the front door and pay at the desk through the wooden doors at the entrance.
Racing Dues - $60
This allows you to race in any (or all) of the races we'll go to in a semester, including Nationals. This includes hotel and van fees, so you don't need to worry about paying anything extra through the semester! A semester shirt is included as well.
Regular Dues - $20
Allows you to come to practices, social events, etc - just without racing. A semester shirt is included as well!
This year Rec Sports is switching from paper forms to an all digital system through IMLeagues. The instructions for sign up are to the left. You must complete these forms to be a member of the club.
- Follow this link to get to IMLeagues
- Sign in with your VT PID and Password
- NOTE: If after signing in with your PID and password you are redirected to another webpage, just come back to this one and follow the link above again (make sure you don't close your browser session or sign out though). That should bring you to the screen with the IMleagues button described below.
- If you still can't figure it out, please feel free to reach out, we'll be happy to help you!
- Click on the giant orange button with the IMLeagues logo to go to the site
- This will take you to your profile. At the top, next to your profile picture, select "Sport Clubs"
- Scroll down the list to find "Running" and click "Join". This will send a request to join the sport club
- Fill out the required forms listed on the next page and you're done with forms!
This is the injury tracking system Rec Sports uses to make sure everyone's up to spec.
How to sign up:
- Go to www.swol123.net and click the Join SportsWare button.
- Enter your School ID (This is Case Sensitive): VTRECSPORTS
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email address and click the Send button.
- Your request to join SportsWare will then be sent to the Athletic Trainer for review. Please allow 48- 72 hours for your request to be accepted by the Athletic trainer
- Once your request is accepted you will receive an e-mail with the Subject “SportsWare request accepted”.
- Open the e-mail and click the link to continue to SportsWare.
- After this, fill out your information!!
Love the website? Hate it? Let me know by leaving feedback here!